Sunday 14 September 2014

Junior Adventure Racing 15.09.14-21.09.14

Hi Junior Racers:

Auckland secondary School Rogaine Champs:
So if you have put your permission slip in you will see later on this week what the teams and transport situation is. Boys you will be getting a transport form from Miss Pope, and that needs to be back to her by the end of the week. Please make sure you have all the gear that is required and you let me know early if there are any issues, so that I can sort that out.

Orienteering at Houtu:
Please read through the information about this event. All juniors are expected to attend, and race as an individual. It is part of training and a consideration for people wanting to attned Get2Go. http://www.sportsground.co.nz/Article.asp?SiteID=17609&ArticleID=39796

Holiday Training:
In these school holidays I want to run three days of training. This will not be an overnight, but the days may run back to back. Can I please have text or emailed, the prefered dates for this training. Obviously it will not work for everyone, but if you give me the dates I will try my best to make it happen. Once again, if you are wanting to go to Get2Go, you need to attend these trainings. Please let me know by the end of this week.

Training Programme:
I hope that you have now completed some of the squares on the training programme, and that your fitness is improving. Remember that it is going to take alot of self motivation to get out and train.

I would like to set a goal for this week:
Your goal is to learn as many climbing knots as possible, and what situation you would use the knot.
I helpful website is http://www.animatedknots.com/indexclimbing.php?LogoImage=LogoGrog.jpg&Website=www.animatedknots.com
This will be tested in a couple of weeks so please get to work.

Look forward to hearing from you regarding holiday training days.

Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.