Monday 30 June 2014

Junior Adventure Racing

Holiday Training:
Please let me know what trainings you can make. I wll finalise all of this on the 13th fo July, so please check this post for any changes. Any seniors that want to come along and help are welcome, however please let me know your intentions.

14th of July: Meet at Whangarei Girls High School at 9am to 12.30. Training will take place at school and mair park. Bring, running shoes, thermal, towel, water bottle, personal medication, food, change of clothes
15th of July: Meet at Barge Park at 9am to 12.30. Bring, running shoes, thermal, towel, water bottle, personal medication, food, change of clothes. If you need a ride from school to barge park, then please give me a text and I will meet you at girls high at 8.30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.