Saturday 15 December 2012

Senior WARTS

Hey Seniors,
Have had a two day rest and would love for us all to catch up before you go away for xmas. I know that some of you may have left already, but was thinking about going for a mountain bike ride in Glenbervie on either Tuesday or Wednesday this week. If you are keen, could you send me a text as to the day and time that would work for you. If its a no go then still text me so that I have your numbers as there will be training over the holidays. Girls you should all be a boot camp on Tuesday morning 9.30am (boys you will just have to hold your own). Please keep 25th,26th,27th of Jan free, I am booking you in. Also ARC is the 16th and 17th of Feb, cost will be around $185-$200 so make sure you save up and keep super fit over the holidays(ARC will be for Juniors and Seniors).

Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.