Tuesday 7 October 2014

Training Changes

Hi WARTS,
Sorry to have taken so long to post. Thankyou for the messages and well wishes. Yes, I have a wee little girl 6 pounds 13 ounces on Friday morning and we are both doing very well. No name at present, but I feel we will be getting one soon.

I have decided that it would not be a good idea for me to come to training tomorrow as my wee dot is not yet a week old. However I have arrange for other experiences for you. Malika Davis (outdoor ed teacher) will be taking you for rock climbing and rope skills from 9.30-11.30, you will then have some food and drink, then you will be doing a navigation activity at Mair Park. This will see you returning to school around 1.30.

Please make sure you bring all your gear in a pack that you can run with as you will not be able to leave it at school.

Saturday is all still going ahead, and I hope to see you all there for a run around.

There has been a realisation that on the 19th of October we have a orienteering event at Lovells Farm, however I had pencilled that date in for the ocean beach training. Could you let me know on Saturday if we changed the date to the 25th of October would people still be able to make that?

Enjoy tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.