Thursday 30 October 2014

Last minute change to training

Hey Guys,


So sorry to be making this last minute change but I have come down with a bug and am unable to participate in the training this weekend.

This will not affect the days events, you will just not be able to stay over at night as I am not able to take care of you.

I will text you my address tonight, please meet Bruce and Shaun at my place at 10 am sharp.

The day will finish at 5pm, you will need to be picked up from my place.

This means that you can disregard the food aspect of the plan. You will just need to ensure you have enough food, snacks and gear to last the day. Obviously disregard the overnight equiptment.

We will make a plan for Sunday at end of day tomorrow.

If anyone needs a ride, Bruce will be coming and with spare seats so contact Jaden.

Once again I appologise for any incovienance,

Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.