Tuesday 24 July 2012

Change Of Details

Hey guys and gals,
There has been a change to the details given in the previous post.
The Duathlon is at Barge Park. You need to register at 8.30 for a 9 am start (it costs $10). It will involve a MTB and run. I imagine it will finish at around 10am, however there is a sausage sizzle and soup for sale (gold coin donation). I would really recommend this for seniors as there are some big events coming up next month.
At 9.30 I will be taking Orienteering at Mains Rd in Kauri (which is a gravel Rd) which is off Vinegar Hill Road. This will go till 11am. I would recommend this for juniors. You will need a thermal and rain coat and trink bottle. You will also need a permission slip signed by your parents to say that they are ok with you being there.

I hope this clears everything up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.