Tuesday 28 February 2012

Steer West to the Gladefest- Lactic Turkey 3.03.12

 Hey Team,
Here is the gear list for the event this weekend, please note the gear that I will supply you on the day. If you have any issues with gear please contact me tomorrow so that I can sort it out. Remember to bring $60 per person (except Shaan who brings $30), race food and lunch, towel, change of clothes, sneakers, jandals and 2L of water.
We will meet at WGHS gym between 5.15 and 5.30, please don't be late.
  
 These are the people that I have down for going; Claudia, Bella, Eloise, Shaan, Callum, Robert, Shaun, Hayden, Elliot.

Gear:
First aid kit (I will supply this per team)
mobile phone with fresh batteries
compass
Whistle
torch (I will supply)
survival blanket
polyprop or wool top and bottom
polyprop or wool hat and gloves
waterproof parka

Here is the website if you would like to check it out, it would be wise to check out the location on google maps. http://www.lacticturkey.co.nz/KarekareInfo.htm

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.