Wednesday 12 October 2011

October Camp

Well well well,
What an epic two days we have just had. I am so impressed with everyone's effort and contribution to the camp. A highlight for me was seeing you emerge from the mist of Kauri Mt as you ran along the beach to the sand castle activity. A huge effort and alot of determination was obvious, espically when looking over the photos this morning.
I would also like to acknowledge Mrs Houba, who was an amazing camp mum and co pilot through the twos days. There was no way it could have happened without her, so thank you.
I am going to be looking over the score cards today, however with so many changes to teams, it will be hard to get an overall winner.
Here are some photos from the event. Please make sure that you get lots of rest over the next two days.
Getting Ready Start
I think Claudia thinks this is the finish......
Grace and her legs
Shaan checking the angle
The worst planting I've ever seen
I think that's Heidi........
Can you see the person at the top?
I think Bridget is nervous about Sara having the paddle
Shaan and Luke out of control
Finish
Well done team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.