Sunday 30 October 2011

Get 2 Go Gear List

The most inmportant message is that you need to be prepared to get wet every day!

  • Polypropylene top and bottoms
  • Fleece or woollen jersey
  • Waterproof parker
  • 1x woollen hat
  • sunhat (I will supply this)
  • 2x Shorts
  • Swimming Outfit
  • Underwear
  • Sunglasses
  • 4x Socks (one pair must be woollen)
  • 2x Sandshoes/Trainers
  • Pillowcase
  • Sleeping Bag
  • Sleeping Mat
  • Pack for expedition (I have some spare packs) (40-50Ltr) 
  • 3x Large plastic bags
  • Torch and Batteries (I have got us head torches)
  • Sunblock (I will bring some spf 30, however if you have speical requirements then bring your own)
  • Insect Repellent (I will bring this)
  • Drink bottle (2ltr)
  • Wetsuit
  • Toiletries
  • Towel (quick dry/microfibre would be best)
  • One car tyre tube (not inflated)
  • First aid kit (I will bring this)
  • Knife, fork, spoon, mug, plate for the expedition
  • We will be giving you Uniforms to travel down and home in.
Please contact me if you would like to borrow any gear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.